1. in the last article we left the false impression that we were selling items to help with detoxing - NOPE - we were just explaining! Pacific Holistic just provides SERVICE.
2. all the benefits of ozone /ozone therapy
3. Some other items of interest
1. In a recent email/article I explained that weight gain can have more reasons than just too many calories or not enough exercise. My suggestions were mainly focussed on detoxification - a number of varied suggestions and some were products - BUT I DON’T sell them - they were just my best shot suggestions. Sorry for that.
I provide Ozone / oxygen therapy. EFT, Reflexology and Reiki and Live Blood Analysis to get to the bottom of things. That’s it. That’s all.
2. Ozone /Oxygen therapy is an unusually wonderful, graceful, unintrusive detoxification method. The gentle escape route for your toxins! Unlike Infrared Sauna, it is beneficial even if you still have your mercury (silver) fillings.
BENEFITS FOR EVERYONE:
Anybody and everybody who does not have a serious heart challenge!
* destroys harmful bacteria and virus', hepatitis, candidiasis (yeast overgrowth), parasitic infections, mycotoxicosis, etc.
* stimulates the immune system / rheumatoid arthritis
* improves blood circulation to the capillaries / decreases viscosity / separates the red blood cells / supports peripheral vascular diseases, arrhythmia
* can improve lung function / improves the ability of red blood cells to pass on oxygen to other tissue / emphysema, asthma, chronic bronchitis etc.
* promotes anti-aging / rejuvination by increasing oxygen delivery to cells, tissue and organs
* decreases inflammation
* reduces pain, relaxes tired muscles / fibromyalgia,
* relieves stress and "burnout" - nerves are calmed
* speeds up the metabolic process (Improves circulation and nutrient delivery within the body) and results in a loss of 200 - 250 calories per session)
* reverses hypoxia (lack of oxygen) in the tissues - gangrene, diabetic infections, AIDS/HIV, etc.
* detoxifies - reduces environmental toxin load and is esp. helpful with environmental hypersensitivity
BENEFITS FOR ATHLETES:
* increases tissue oxygenation
* increases production of ATP, (the energy used by an organism in its daily operations) - more energy and faster recovery - acceleration of wound healing and recovery from overuse and stress,
* delays the onset of anaerobic fermentation
* oxidizes lactic acid and prevents buildup, helps prevent sore muscles
* reduces swelling, bruising and pain from injuries and speeds healing
* prevents and builds up immunity stress, and musculo-tendinous strain
BENEFITS with DIABETIC RELATED CHALLENGES - External ozone/oxygen "Bagging". A special bag is wrapped around the affected limb(s) and ozone is applied. A constant flow of ozone bathes the LEGS, TOES, ETC for 20 / 30 minutes - highly effective in treating leg and toe ulcers, sores, lesions, and diabetic related infections.
The results can be rapid. Surgery and amputation for diabetic related infected toes can be reversed.
Ozone is oxygen on steroids. Oxygen is O2; ozone is O3.
CLEAN UP! MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOUR BODY TO HEAL AND LOOSE WEIGHT
detoxing - relaxing – gentle – re-oxygenating – slimming
Every regular 30 minute private O2/O3 session consists of medical grade ozone and a gentle steam followed by a cool-down shower.
3. ... and something very different
a) just received this... may be of interest “Freedom from Pain - Anyone who has been given painkillers for a sore back, or a morphine drip after surgery, should consider themselves lucky. Morphine costs pennies per dose. The culprits are bureaucratic hurdles and the chilling effect of the global war on drugs.
The International Reporting Program at UBC Graduate Journalism Program traveled to Ukraine, India and Uganda, to uncover this hidden human rights crisis. The resulting report is “Freedom from Pain,” a half hour documentary produced in partnership with Al Jazeera English. See some of this at http://www.mindsetfoundation.com/
b) To ReFresh your Office Walls
Art rental - public offices - local artists
A few of us got together and realised we had collected much more art than we could hang over the years. We have culled the ones we thought were appropriate for sharing and renting. Our service only features fabulous originals. If you’d like to rent a piece or several, we would be happy to show you what’s available. (This offer applies to pubic offices and not to offices in homes.)
We do this by the month, by contract and in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver.
Let us know if we can help transform your office space! Merrie Bakker, 604-261-7742